Welcome to MICD
The Master in International Cooperation and Development (MICD), is a post-graduate and multi-disciplinary program aiming to provide students with competencies and skills necessary to contribute to a varied area for development and humanitarian response in Nepal and in the International scenario. The Master's Program is designed to equip learners with both the academic background necessary to approach development in a critical way, and the project management skills needed by NGOs, development agencies and…Learn More »»
MICD is a partner of the Cooperation and Development Network of Pavia (CDN), which consists of five similar Master's Programs offered in different continents.
The Network represents a unique resource for organizing joint academic activities among partner institutions, enhancing the mobility of teaching faculty and facilitating the exchange of students for attending seminars, pursuing internships and carrying out research activities.
- Intensive course on Social Entrepreneurship
- Intensive Course on International Cooperation, Development Indicators and Post MDGs-2015, Kathmandu
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Master in Cooperation and Development of Pavia - 19th edition, a.y. 2015-16
- Graduate Conference on Environment and Development- March 29 and 30, 2015
- Scholarships, Exchange and Global learning